Kasasa Cash Checking
Enjoy really high dividend earnings and refunds on ATM withdrawal fees.*
We’re proud to offer free Kasasa Cash® checking — checking with no monthly service fees that rewards you in ways that matter.
Earn up to 2.50% APY* on your balance every month. Plus, get refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide — so every ATM is your ATM. Visit us today to open your accounts. Contact us today to open your accounts.
- Free checking that pays high dividends
- 2.50% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.20% APY on balances over $10,000
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren’t met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking
- Free e-statements
- Free 24-hour telephone banking
- Free Visa® debit card
Please note that you must receive e-statements in order to open and maintain this account.
Earning your cash rewards is easy.
To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 ACH credit or ACH payment transaction post and settle
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
But if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free. And you’ll still earn our base rate. Plus, you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Open your account today at any of our branches in Springfield, St. Louis, Oklahoma City, Joplin, or Fort Smith.
* Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our credit union. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, (1) Balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.50%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.20% interest rate on the portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from 2.50% – 0.41% APY depending on the account’s balance and (2) you will receive reimbursements up to $25 ($5.00 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. When Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, all balances in the account earn 0.01% APY and ATM fees are not refunded. Interest and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash account on the last day of the current statement cycle. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 12/21/2016. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. Receipt of electronic statements is a condition of these accounts. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements, Direct Deposit /ACH transaction) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number/individual taxpayer identification number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA.