Enjoy cash back on debit card purchases and refunds on ATM withdrawal fees.*
Get paid to go shopping with free Kasasa Cash Back® checking. You’ll earn 4.00% cash back on everyday debit card purchases up to $96 back per year ($8 per month).*
You’ll also get cash back in the form of refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide — so you can get to your money when and where you need it. Open your account at any of our branches today.
- Free checking that pays you back
- 4.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $96 cash back per year, $8 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $15 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking
- Free e-statements
- Free 24-hour telephone banking
- Free Mastercard® debit card
Please note that you must receive e-statements in order to open and maintain this account.
Earning your cash rewards is easy.
To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
• Have at least 1 ACH credit or ACH payment transaction post and settle
• Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
But if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify!
Open your account today at any of our branches in Springfield, St. Louis, Oklahoma City, Joplin, or Fort Smith.
* Qualification Information Effective Date: January 1, 2019. Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our credit union. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive (1) 4.00% cash back on up to a total of $200.00 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $8.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. You will also receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $15 (max. $5.00 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees imposed by other financial institutions and incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of current statement cycle. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. No minimum deposit is required to open the account. Receipt of electronic statements is a condition of these accounts. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements, Direct Deposit/ACH transaction and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number / individual taxpayer identification number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA. Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.