Mercy Credit Union Membership is Now Only $10!
We are excited to announce that as of August 1, 2018, you can open an account at Mercy Credit Union with just $10. It’s the perfect time to check out the credit union difference and see how Mercy Credit Union offers a better banking experience.
What is the credit union difference?
- Ownership – When you join Mercy Credit Union, you are a member. Every credit union member is an owner with equal ownership and one vote.
- Not For Profit – But For Service. Earnings are returned to our members in the form of loan dollars, lower interest rates on loans, higher interest rates on savings and many of the same banking services at a lower or no fee.
- Social Purpose – People Helping People. We exist to help people. Our goal is to serve all of our members well, including those with modest means – every member counts.
Products and Services Include:
- Free Kasasa® rewards checking accounts
- High Interest Savings and Christmas Club accounts
- Low rates on Auto, Motorcycle, Boat, RV and ATV loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit and Mortgage Loans
- Mastercard Credit Card
- Mobile App and Online Banking
- Six Branch Locations across the Health System
- Nearly 5,000 Shared Branch and 30,000 ATM locations
- And more!
Mercy Credit Union membership is open to all Mercy Credit Union co-workers, volunteers, affiliates and their family members.